no gift boxes

Xergul
  • Closed

so yesterday,7/16/19; I was playing and it wasn't till I was done that I realized that I hadn't received any gift boxes. I didn't think anything of it, I thought maybe I had reached a cap for the day. I logged in today and I didn't get a gift box. I went into the curios or items collected screen and it said I had failed to load in my stuff and receive the gift if I would like to try again. it didn't work. I logged out and back in, un/re installed the game and it didn't work. I know its not the most important part of the game but its a thing I like seeing.

7/17/19

I don't know if you guys did anything but its working again. I cant figure out what happened in the first place though. I cant delete this so I'm letting you know so that you can move on to other more important things. thanks again. 

7/18/19

I logged in and again its not working. nothing has changed since I first posted this so I don't know why it works then doesn't.

Steps to Reproduce
i really don't know. the only thing new is that yesterday i added the mods ozzy the bee, nanachi, and musha. musha didn't work at all so i took the mod off and tried again. still nothing.

User Feedback

Sounds like you had internet connectivity issues talking to our severs. Glad to know that it's working now.

Share this comment