No crash but the game say "connection lost"

Varrgas
  • Pending

Hi,

I'm here to find some help, I will do my best to give all the important information, and please, if anyone have an idea about what is happening, tell me!
I try to fix this since a week now and turning crazy.

The case:
Very simple in fact, I'm playing with a friend, nothing else, and I'm the host.
And when we play, at a moment who, sometime is always the same, sometime not, the game is freezing like if their was a connection issue, and we both are disconnected and back to main screen after the same message "Connection lost".
But, I'm the host, if there really was something regarding to the connection, then only him would be disconnected, not me... for me it's like playing solo in local, at least I see it like this, maybe I'm wrong.
But whatever, because we did many try, and it's always the same result, I'm monitoring my connection on the same time on an other screen and there is nothing weird, it's rock steady and I know that I have a really good quality of optical fiber where I'm living.

I don't want to sound pretentious, but I'm used to using Mods on all types of games, and even if I can't say I'm a computer professional, I at least know enough about it. to, theoretically, avoid all the usual pitfalls.

My equipment is up to date.
We more than double-checked whether the Mods used were up to date and functional, and until recently nothing was reported, and no crashes.

Our first party suffered this problem after a full year in the game + a few days, and that's where it happened the first time.
And since then, we have tried to start 2 new games, each time by purifying our mod list a little more, which is not that incredible on top of that, or by switching to another, more up-to-date version.

And on these new games, it’s systematically at the end of day 9 that it happens, +/-.
I did a solo test on a copy of this same game (to be able to keep the original save intact), and the same thing.

So I searched in the Log, found two "LUA ERROR stack traceback:"
I looked at the serial number of the mods concerned, deactivated it, and let's start again.
And there, yes, it works!
Then I test with only one, then only the other, and nothing, so incompatibility normally?
There, I activate them at the same time... and it doesn't crash... Well, I say "crash" but as you have understood there is none, it's the famous "connection lost" which come back.

In short, I don't know what to do anymore... I lost so many time to find what is happening with no result.
I posted a message on concerned mods but no answer yet and I'm not even sure that it's because of theses two...

Because of this "Connection lost" notification, I don't have a real crash log I suppose, but from what I did understand (if I understand well), is that what is important to find the issue for me would be the Master_Server_Log, at least it there that I found information, not in the other one, maybe because there is no crash after all.
I added this Log below.
And there is 2 "LUA ERROR stack traceback:" at the end of the file

Thanks for anyone who took some time to read this message and look at the log,
Regards

master_server_log 3.txt

Steps to Reproduce

About the "Steps to Reproduce",  As I said, I don't really know.

All I can wrote is that I started the game
Launching our save as the host
My friend log in too
We play, or do nothing and wait
And it happen, "connection lost"
And we are go back to the title screen

And at the same time of all of this, we are both on Discord to vocally talk, and I keep and eye on my Ethernet and Box connection stats

User Feedback