My game keep pop up 'Warning' 我的游戏一直出现‘警告’

TYJing03
  • Pending

image.thumb.png.11f35a66fed7085f404ef13de11ce0fa.png

I bought 'Don't Starve Together' from Steam there by June. I played it well without any bugs pop up, until this few day I got this bugs which the photo shown. I already cancel some Mods, even though I'm using the same Mods with my friend, who did't face this error before, I still got this warning. The funny thing is if I play this game in the next day (which mean I'm going back to the world I played yesterday), I cannot go back to my world again, it just keep showing me this warning; but if I try to go back to world in the same day, it's work! If this problem keep intertwined me then I only can play this game on the same day, or else I cannot live in this world until winter time, YES I DIDN'T SURVIVE UNTIL WINTER BEFORE BECAUSE OF THIS ERROR :(

Wish anyone can help me solve this problem, thanks.  

我六月的时候在Steam那边买了这款游戏。一开始玩的时候非常顺利,直到最近这几个星期才出现如图片里的问题。为了避免模组之间的不明冲突,我也选了和玩着非常顺利的朋友一模一样的模组使用,最后我还是面临了一样的问题。可笑的是,如果我当天退出游戏再重新进入世界是顺利的,可是隔天进入世界的话又面临同样的状态了。由于这个问题,我还真的从来没度过冬天,连冬天都没有看过啊我的天。

希望有哪个大佬能帮我一下下,解决这该死的问题,感谢。

Steps to Reproduce

This bugs pop up when I play this game in the next day, or I play this game in the same day, but play longer then 2 hours.
这游戏如果在隔天进入世界就会出现这个问题。同一天也会,只要超过2小时就会了。

User Feedback

The crash comes from the mod "Tomioka Giyuu" (2023012681).

There's a potential solution in the comments on the steam page Tomioka Giyuu mod. Otherwise, you must disable this mod or wait for a response from the mod creator.

• Like 1

Share this comment