my game has an orange tint

bobodd
  • Pending

i was playing normally with woodie and died but when I respowned my game had an orange tint like I had the night vision of woodie

I'm posting here because after deleting the game and reinstalling it I still have the orange tint

when I compare to to videos and pictures from the internet everything has a really noticeable orange tint I don't know anything more if i can provide more information tell me what to tell you because I'm not really sure what can be the problem

pls help me with this 

Don't Starve Together Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 08.22.04.92.png

Steps to Reproduce

I don't know how it happened 

Don't Starve Together Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 08.43.52.18.png

User Feedback

8 hours ago, Purple Squirtle said:

Please provide more information. Are you sure the orange tint is not from summer?

its in every season 

Share this comment

no the orange tint is still there even after he stopped been an animal this tint is in every game I join or create even if I'm playing as somebody different from Woodie I respawned using a mod called "Your skeleton respawn" 

the tint is only visible when I'm in a game and its not when I'm in the menu or in the character select screen

initially when I respawned I was walking slowly maybe 50% of my normal speed so the guy I was playing with was able to out run me this fixed it self when I restarted the game but after the restart I had the tint like I'm still in my animal transformation even though I wasn't 

today after I removed bloom for a second or two the tint disappeared but when I moved it came back again but now it a little bit less intense

Share this comment