my crockpot is invisible

datjedidude
  • Closed

as i make my crockpot it is invisible i have removed all mod deleted and reinstalled and that did fix it but it its happening again weather or not if its on my sever or a friends  ?id=650145751screenshots?id=650145666069D6033A53F6C03BB90422344E66641917A5516

Steps to Reproduce
i have just been playing and it did not matter if i made it or a friend it is just not there for me i ask where is the crock pot and they say your standing next to it in the world i have made above in the pics i have no mods on and fresh reinstalled it

User Feedback

Hey @datjedidude, can you please post your client_log.txt located in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether

Are you trying to craft a regular crock pot, or the one of the alternate versions?

Share this comment

Hi @PeterA ?id=654857115?id=654857040 i have recently purchased Shipwrecked and now having the same problem and never had the bug when playing dont starve or ROG dlc i did have some modds and was trying to make the original crock pot 

log.txt

Share this comment

i do not know how to recreate the bug its just happens and its only the crockpot but deleting local data and reinstalling does fix it 

Share this comment

Hi!
This is happening to my crockpot as well. So reinstalling the game is the answer?
I don't want to lose my progress, but does Steam "save it"?

Share this comment

On 5/22/2016 at 11:55 AM, siri0702 said:

This is happening to my crockpot as well. So reinstalling the game is the answer?
I don't want to lose my progress, but does Steam "save it"?

Uninstalling the game shouldn't be required, instead what you can do is verify your install by going to the game properties in the Steam library, then clicking on Verify Integrity Of Game Cache. This will then make sure you have the correct version of all the files.

If you ever want to backup your save files, you can save the Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether directory.

Share this comment