Moon storms not respawning

MirkoBob
  • Pending

After I visited the Moon storms, to find Wagstaff, to get the Blueprints, I returned to my Base, to craft the hat. When I went back to where the storm was, it wasn't there anymore. Even after a couple of days it didn't respawn and I couldn't find it in a brief search of the entire Map. In a test world it respawned regularly, how it should be.

20210507105237_1.jpg

20210507105247_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

1. Generate a world in the some version, between when the sea was added and when Malbatross was added (I generated mine around then, I think) and use the setpiece config mod for that (I only forced one reedtrap to spawn) (I don't know, wheter the mod is the reason for this bug to occur, but I thoung I might mention it)

2. Assembel the Altar energy thingy

3. Go the the Moon storms and aquire the Blueprints from Wagstaff

4. Leave the Moon storms and return

• Like 1

User Feedback

This happened to me. I raised a bug also but no reply as of yet.

I think the only way to overcome it is by spawning in the items you need for the machine, then doing the boss fight. Hopefully it will start as a clean slate again. But I havent tried it to check

edit to post my bug:

Edited by Purple Squirtle

Share this comment

you could spawn the items to kill boss and then rebuild the altars. That would be one of the solutions for now. Rebuilding the altars will make the storms re appear.

Share this comment

I have similar issues with my world. (In world setting, we were in permanent autumn.)

1. We put in the celestial tribute on a full moon. (I don't know if this matters)

2. The full moon effect, which took over the whole day, seems to last more than one day?

3. We got the initial moonstorm and entered to receive the blueprints.

4. We restarted the server to see if the full moon all day effect will go away. It did go away, with only nights being replaced, but the moonstorm does not respawn at all. 

5. The mysterious energy is still up, everything seems normal, just the moonstorm is missing. 

Share this comment