mobs cant move

BeliarBAD
  • Pending

hi, ive this bug only on the mighty beard server. when i join the world all mobs are walking but they cant move. its like they have glue on their shoes. birds, spiders.... evrything. if i walk close to them and want attack them i cant cause in fact they arent there where i see them. but they can attack me. its like im getting hit by charlie at day :) but its a spider or something else which attacks me but i cant see him and i cant hit back. also when i walk in base and someone is standing at firepit for example then i see him there. but he stays there forever. i see him walk and fight and pick things and i see him equip hats and weapons but he never moves. hes always next to the firepit

im pretty sure its an lag issue but normally i dont have any problems on other servers. btw it doesnt help if i disable all my client mods.

if i disable lag compensition then i cant move anymore. i can just walk on the same place without moving forward

mighty beard server always resets after 1.000 days. i never had this issue there. but now ive it and they reseted the server today and i still have it :(

thanks for reading

Steps to Reproduce
joining the server mighty beard but im the only one who had this issue. i remember i had this long time ago on some other servers too but i didnt care

User Feedback

Hello. I'm having the same problem with my friend. We use a dedicated serv to play the game and everything was fine, but since yesterday (we don't know why) when I join the game I can't interact with my friend or with the mobs. I see them in a primary position, but I can't see them moving. My friend sees me without any problem. Have you corrected your problem? 

Share this comment