mob game crash (again)

macaquinho
  • Pending

game freezes and crashes when a player or other entities kills a mob

already removed the mods, checked the steam files, the problem continues 

Steps to Reproduce

someone kills a mob around me

User Feedback

Could you please attach the server log files (in the Master and Caves folders) for the cluster you are playing on? You can get to the folder by clicking the folder button on the world select screen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

13 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Could you please attach the server log files (in the Master and Caves folders) for the cluster you are playing on? You can get to the folder by clicking the folder button on the world select screen.

sorry i cant understand english very well, can u send a picture of what you want me to attach?

Share this comment

10 minutes ago, macaquinho said:

sorry i cant understand english very well, can u send a picture of what you want me to attach?

image.png.b39623af616e7c3b934be9c4bd47ad02.png
image.png.f8d4a19ac262abf075f0937c6c744373.png
Só ir no no host game e clicar na pasta que ele abre o Cluster, ai só mandar esses dois arquivos.

28 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

I don't think this is very useful, but the game, at least for me, only crashes when the mob is about to disappear. I have seen someone saying that could be something with the D3D fade shader.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, Mobius01 said:

image.png.b39623af616e7c3b934be9c4bd47ad02.png
image.png.f8d4a19ac262abf075f0937c6c744373.png
Só ir no no host game e clicar na pasta que ele abre o Cluster, ai só mandar esses dois arquivos.

I don't think this is very useful, but the game, at least for me, only crashes when the mob is about to disappear. I have seen someone saying that could be something with the D3D fade shader.

yeah same

Share this comment