Missed hits on Deerclops

whocaresv2.0
  • Pending

Hi

Been playing DST for a few years now. LOVE IT! Ever since I figured out how to prep for Deerclops I've never had any issues. However last three games (all games initiated after The Gorge launch), no matter what character I play with only about 1 in 3 hits actually hit the Deerclops (2 of 3 every now and again). Often I have to kite away without landing a single blow.

Needless to say, this is a bit of a fiddle.

Any ideas? Anything change? 

Kind regards

whocaresv2.0

Steps to Reproduce
Played with Wilson (twice), Wickerbottom and Webber. Play till Deerclops arrives. Use tentacle spike or speer to fight it. Kite in and out like normal, right up against DC. Hit. Miss most of the time. Run away!

User Feedback

Hi there, whocaresv2.0. I know that this is a very common question to ask, but do you have lag compensation turned on in your options settings?

If you do have it on, try turning it off. Should you already have this option off and you're still missing hits, it might be a problem associated with a mod. Otherwise, your connection might be having issues.

Hopefully this helps. Not being able to land any hits is very frustrating, I know.

Share this comment