Map issue

Maphew
  • Fixed

I explored my map entirely (except the sea part), and it recently got covered by a thicc vertical/horizontal line, I can explore it again, but every time I quit and rejoin it appears again, covering anything explored on that certain spot. One way to fix it, and only way I found out is to enter the caves and go back up.

Note: I think that it's probably not the game's fault, rather the mods that I'm using, but I would be ever so thankful if somebody could tell me what or which mod is causing this or if there is any way to fix it, it's really frustrating.

ALSO, this "bug" appeared only after updating the game and coming back to my world. It happened after hotfix 450741, but I don't think there's a problem with that update, because this same "bug" happened to me before on an old world, using same mods, and also just like this time, after an update, if that means anything to you.

I listed all the mods that I use below.

image.thumb.png.61919d9128d99e382775038f03e546a6.png

Server mods: [API] Gem Core, Eternal Glowcaps & Mushlights, Global Pause

Client Mods: Advanced Quick Drop Controls, Combined Status, Aerial View, Geometric Placement, Insanity Begone, Snow Tile Disabler and Stat Change Display, Minimap HUD

Steps to Reproduce

I have no idea how this happened.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Can you try turning a few mods off and seeing if the issue persists (in particular the minimap hud, as this seems as close to the issue as we might get)

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Freshness said:

Can you try turning a few mods off and seeing if the issue persists (in particular the minimap hud, as this seems as close to the issue as we might get)

I tried turning every client and server mod off already, I'm afraid it can't be undone. That's the thing, it might not be mods, I just don't know.

Edited by Maphew

Share this comment