Electroely
  • Fixed

I don't know how to describe this. On two separate worlds since She Sells Sea Shells, my map has gotten practically corrupted:
image.thumb.png.8f85d46973ed50c92082b87fd5e2caf6.png

image.png.76b20033aa412475184e9ca9c7a0a59a.png

A vertical part of the map seems to be undiscoverable anymore. Even if I re-explore it (and it does get properly explored), reloading the world breaks it again.

I will attach the save file for this world. Please fix this, this is the second time this happens on a late-game world and I really, really don't want to lose all of this progress again. I do play with mods enabled but I'm positive it wasn't caused by mods.

Cluster_1 (4).zip mods.zip

Steps to Reproduce

???

• Sad 2
  • Big Ups 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Additional notes:
image.png.1e1d532ee4a38901773ed5dd3a35e56c.png

Exiting and re-entering the caves fixes this condition, but only temporarily. Loading the world from the main menu again brings it back, exactly as it was.

Edited by Electroely
  • Sad 1

Share this comment

I am having this problem as well, could you send me a list of the mods you are using to check against mine, I know it is probably not caused by them but just to be sure.

EDIT: I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, here are the mods I am using:
-Gem core [API]
-Global Pause
-Inspect Bundle
-Lazy Lazy Deserter

Edited by The Moon Moth

Share this comment

I noticed this issue in one of my old worlds before the retrofitting started.

Happened to me again in a brand new world that was made after the Troubled Waters update.

Edited by The Moon Moth
Happened to me again

Share this comment

On 5/2/2020 at 11:28 PM, The Moon Moth said:

I am having this problem as well, could you send me a list of the mods you are using to check against mine, I know it is probably not caused by them but just to be sure.

EDIT: I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, here are the mods I am using:
-Gem core [API]
-Global Pause
-Inspect Bundle
-Lazy Lazy Deserter

I have the same issue and I used to have Gem core and Global Pause in this world. I kinda already thought it was caused by these mods and now I'm even more suspicious

Share this comment

On 1/24/2021 at 11:03 PM, DisRicardo said:

I have the same issue and I used to have Gem core and Global Pause in this world. I kinda already thought it was caused by these mods and now I'm even more suspicious

The user that started this thread doesn't have that mod so I don't think it is the issue. In fact, I have zero mods in common with them (according to the file in the thread).

The issue seems to happen to me after being in the caves for long time. I want to look into it maybe something happening there is causing the issue.

Share this comment

On 1/26/2021 at 9:07 PM, The Moon Moth said:

The user that started this thread doesn't have that mod so I don't think it is the issue. In fact, I have zero mods in common with them (according to the file in the thread).

The issue seems to happen to me after being in the caves for long time. I want to look into it maybe something happening there is causing the issue.

Well, if that happens in vanilla worlds, that is sad. I had to delete my character on day 700 to solve the issue and keep my world. That entails reexploring and relearning everything. Hope Klei takes a look at this

Share this comment