Main screen Start Button not Working

archonbr
  • Pending

I just brought the game, but when i try to played, i put my mouse over the start button and click, nothing happened. Same with quit button.

Here is a video about the bug.

Steps to Reproduce
Start que game.

User Feedback

Hey there, if you currently have or have ever used controller emulation software like VJoy, DS3 Tool, X360ce, etc... try disabling or temporarily uninstalling these as they may be causing a conflict with the game's control settings. 

If that does not work, try unplugging any USB devices you have plugged in (except for your mouse and keyboard). You can also try replacing your mouse and keyboard temporarily to see if that makes a difference.

Share this comment

On 23/11/2016 at 4:52 PM, JanH said:

Hey there, if you currently have or have ever used controller emulation software like VJoy, DS3 Tool, X360ce, etc... try disabling or temporarily uninstalling these as they may be causing a conflict with the game's control settings. 

If that does not work, try unplugging any USB devices you have plugged in (except for your mouse and keyboard). You can also try replacing your mouse and keyboard temporarily to see if that makes a difference.

Unistall DS3, but same effect. 

Is there any file / log that i can send you?

Share this comment