lost connection with server when crowkids sat near campfire

Lyl2333
  • Closed

When it's nighttime and the crowkids come and sit near the campfire, as soon as they sit down my character's movement cannot be controlled and connection with server is lost. Besides, progress of that day is not saved. I've tried several times moving location of the campfire and always produced the same bug.

The mods I installed are: HealthInfo/ Global positions/epic healthbar/ sea2land fork. So I'm not sure if it's mod problem.

Steps to Reproduce

1. light the campfire near cawnival structures and wait till crowkids come to sit around 

2. character(In my case Wanda) cannot move and the game quits

User Feedback

Could you get the server log for the instance that crashed? It can be found by going to the host game screen and clicking on manage world button at the far right then clicking on open world folder button. This will present to you the folders of the save and inside of the folder called master should be a server_log.txt file that I would like to see.

• Like 1

Share this comment

6 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Could you get the server log for the instance that crashed? It can be found by going to the host game screen and clicking on manage world button at the far right then clicking on open world folder button. This will present to you the folders of the save and inside of the folder called master should be a server_log.txt file that I would like to see.

server_log.txt  Hi, I hope this is the right one! :)

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, Lyl2333 said:

server_log.txt  Hi, I hope this is the right one! :)

Thank you and it is the right one! This is an assumption breaking in the mod at https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=378160973 and the author is working on a fix for this on their end if it has not been released already. I will be closing this report but I have noted this change to the dev team that other mods may have been broken from the assumption change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Health 1

Share this comment