LAN only able in offline mode

JDaves
  • Pending
Hi!

Since The March Quality of Life update we (me and my friend) can't see each other's LAN servers, however we are on the same wifi. If we start the game in offline mode the LAN hosted game shows up, so the two computers can see each other. Before the update, everything was fine. I tried the recommended solutions, but none of them work. I can see others have similar problems, so maybe the fault is not on our computers. We hope you can check it and find a solution.

Best regards!
JD

1.jpg

2.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

Hey, I'm trying to track down the source of this problem, but haven't been able to reproduce the issue yet.

Are you trying to run a dedicated server locally, or is it client hosted local only server?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

4 hours ago, PeterA said:

Hey, I'm trying to track down the source of this problem, but haven't been able to reproduce the issue yet.

Are you trying to run a dedicated server locally, or is it client hosted local only server?

i have the same problem online dosent work at all after update.. 0 servers

Share this comment

@JDaves you might want to try running as administrator and possibly disabling any antivirus/spyware tools.

The fact that it works for you in offline mode is really curious, and useful to know. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

我这边也是相同的情况,游戏在离线模式下可以正常搜到局域网下的服务器,但是在线模式下不行。在线模式进去游戏后,在游戏中打开退格键详细信息后,看到延迟我们不是连接在局域网中的,延迟很高,和局域网下的游戏体验差特别多,希望官方可以找到BUG所在,尽快修复。

On 2022/4/2 at AM3点02分, PeterA said:

@JDaves 您可能想尝试以管理员身份运行,并可能禁用任何防病毒/间谍软件工具。

它在离线模式下为您工作的事实真的很奇怪,并且很有用。谢谢!

Share this comment

我今天突然发现可以使用直连代码连接,我之前一直使用的的是c_connect("IP",10888,"密码"),一直不能连接;今天我突然发现使用c_connect("IP",10999,"密码")是可以成功连接的,尽管我依然不能再局域网服务器搜索列表中搜到我的服务器。并且我通过游戏中退格键打开详细,查看延迟确实是局域网本地连接的,ping值只有1-2。之前因为局域网搜不到,我和我爱人只能在广域网上通过搜索我的服务器名字进入一起游戏,游戏内的ping值有10-30左右,显然不是局域网本地连接的。楼主可以先试试这个方法。等待官方修复局域网搜索不到服务器的BUG。

Share this comment

On 4/1/2022 at 10:02 PM, PeterA said:

@JDaves you might want to try running as administrator and possibly disabling any antivirus/spyware tools.

The fact that it works for you in offline mode is really curious, and useful to know. Thanks!

I tried those things, but unfortunately none of them worked. I deleted my antivirus and turned off windows firewall on both computer, but still nothing.

Share this comment