Lamb Idols producing Charcoal

GelatinousCube
  • Pending

OK so I really hope other players don't hate me for this one.. yes I was enjoying the endless free charcoal too but it's getting out of hand in my long term world and I'm now drowning in it.. 

So at first Lamb Idols didn't have a symbol/marker on the map and didnt produce charcoal when fully lit like camp fires. This was fixed but is now seemingly broken, on console at least (ps5 for me). Well after the fire has gone out my Lamb Idols continuously produce charcoal resulting in ones I haven't visited for a while having up to a full stack of charcoal surrounding them. I really appreciate Klei fixing them to produce a piece of charcoal when fully lit like camp fires but surely they are not meant to produce this much.

Steps to Reproduce

Step 1: Build Lamb Idol and fully upgrade it

Step 2: Make it reach the biggest flame 

Step 3: Keep playing the game. 

Result: instead of dropping one charcoal after the fire goes out it seems to just periodically drop one endlessly resulting in a ton of free charcoal around the idol

User Feedback

I'm encountering this one too, on Mac. Not sure what triggers the additional charcoal generation, but my immaculate lamb idol does continue to have more charcoal when I pass by, despite not burning anything in it in a long while.

Share this comment