Knobby trees will become treeguard

IceTime
  • Fixed

When a player cuts down trees around the knobby trees, there is a probability that it will become a treeguard(It's not funny at all:wilson_facepalm:

Knobby trees will degenerate into small trees after fertilization at the largest stage, and a new round of fertilization is needed(I'm not sure if this problem is caused by a friend's MOD)

After fertilization, the maps of knobby trees will be lost due to the restart of the server.(This problem appeared very early

444.jpg

333.jpg

222.jpg

111.png

Steps to Reproduce

When a player cuts down trees around the knobby trees, there is a probability that it will become a treeguard

After fertilization, the maps of knobby trees will be lost due to the restart of the server.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

okay, finally Mr.冰河 post this bug.  Actually, i think knobby trees should translate into treeguards normally,but they indeed need a new looking for a sea tree insead of a common stupid evergreen treeguard we have ever seen for so many years long.

689911991_QQ20210510143353.jpg.118905e06390319361960f2fc2c5ef8b.jpg

Edited by dish-order man

Share this comment

I don't like that the knobby trees I have worked so hard to grow will become a treeguard. This is not the protection of nature, but an obvious mistake and a loophole

• Like 1

Share this comment