Item collection and daily presents not showing

Beefalo Rider
  • Pending

I logged in today to check the new event and the Item Collection Download Failed bug hit me. I have the game myself, disabled family share with my friend, reinstalled the game and nothing happened... 

What's up with this?

Steps to Reproduce
Simple log in and check item collection

User Feedback

image.png.72f1d74dab0cd22988ff59c2f2cf85aa.png

Thanks for the quick reply. That shows up, which I think might be good?

Update: Yesterday when I deactivated family sharing on my friend's PC, after a few attempts, I could log back into my collection. Before that, nevertheless, I asked for him to log into my account and into the game, and HE could access my collection and got the daily gift. I don't know why it would set up his computer as "main" computer (don't know if that's even a thing), but it appears to be so, even after he logged out of my account and tried logging back in.

I activated FS again and the same happened (item collection download failed), which is consistent. I can deactivate it, but I would like to keep sharing games with my bud. Are there any solutions to this issue? He AND I have got DST, so I don't know why this happens.

Edit: We had the share enable without no problems prior to the start of the event and nothing of unusual ever happened.

Edited by Beefalo Rider

Share this comment

20 hours ago, PeterA said:

Looks like you're not able to connect to our servers. Can you going to https://items.kleientertainment.com/HealthCheck in a browser and let us know what you see?

Update: Now even with Family Share COMPLETELY off and the game reinstalled, I can't get the items.

Plus, the server link now returns this message: 

image.png.35b8d441372c8c69b802a6dba0b7352a.png

Even when I received the Ok status, I could not access the items.

Share this comment

Can you try running this in a cmd or powershell window, and let us know what you see.

nslookup items.kleientertainment.com

• Thanks 1

Share this comment