Insane lag after the new update...

Lord Cafe
  • Pending

Just look at this lag, las time i came to this forum saying that my game was like 58fps looking like 30fps and now i'm getting this insane lag even on main menu...

List of what's not causing the issue

Virus - Clean instalation with original windows 10 without the previous data 
GPU - Good temperature and driver instalation
CPU - Temperature not even reaching 60º(GPU at 62º or less)
SSD - No bad blocks or delayed sectors
RAM - Working perfectly no error during health tests

MODs - Lag even without  mods subscribed, cache files and any date related to mods.

My config

Fx8300 + Rx550 4GB / 2x4GB (This setup on my country is preety damn high cost so it's the best that i can have so... upgrading isn't a option right now...)

I know isn't a insane config but i can easily get like 50-60fps on Re7,  Horizonta Zero Dawn or Mk 11 60fps High(720p) and a lot of other high quality games on 720p and even 1080p on less heavier games but no matter the resolution, quality and any other settings my Don't Starv Together can't reach 60fps no matter what and now is lagging like this, i was used to play this game at 55fps since my last post dint get any solution but now it's unplayable... literraly i could even bare 30fps but this is totally lag.

My friend is playing on a Intel 2100 with 4gb and he's getting 60fps on 1080p why i'm getting such trash fps and only, ONLY! in this game? 

if somebody has any ideias what could i try to improve fps on dst i'll be glad, i get the same results no matter what settings i use... even if i try 4k the fps is almost the same...

Edit: This video was recored while streaming an server but doesn't matter if i play offiline, the lag is the same...  i included another lag record from WX update, i get this problem basicly every dst update.

client_log.txtHere one of my client log i don't know for sure if this could help since my last log dint help either but here it is.

Cheers

Steps to Reproduce

Open the game, the lag is already there.

That's all i can think to reproduc e the steps.

User Feedback

Windows is repeatedly advertising it has a new audio device and FMOD the audio driving engine is unable to use it as the current device. Please check your audio devices through mmsys.cpl. You can access this by going to the start menu, typing in mmsys.cpl, and selecting the control panel item to bring up your audio devices available. Since Windows is advertising that your default device is switching frequently try right clicking on your default audio device, select properties in the menu, and click on the advanced tab. You might want to adjust the format used to something typical like 16 or 24 bit 44100 or 48000 Hz. Turning off exclusive control of this device is another thing that can be done here that I would advise changing. If these do not fix it look at your other audio devices to see if anything would be trying to take over as the primary device and try disabling audio output devices you do not use by right clicking on them and choosing the disable option.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment

On 10/24/2022 at 3:52 PM, JesseB_Klei said:

Windows is repeatedly advertising it has a new audio device and FMOD the audio driving engine is unable to use it as the current device. Please check your audio devices through mmsys.cpl. You can access this by going to the start menu, typing in mmsys.cpl, and selecting the control panel item to bring up your audio devices available. Since Windows is advertising that your default device is switching frequently try right clicking on your default audio device, select properties in the menu, and click on the advanced tab. You might want to adjust the format used to something typical like 16 or 24 bit 44100 or 48000 Hz. Turning off exclusive control of this device is another thing that can be done here that I would advise changing. If these do not fix it look at your other audio devices to see if anything would be trying to take over as the primary device and try disabling audio output devices you do not use by right clicking on them and choosing the disable option.

Yeah, i thought that could be the problem and tried to disable any audio devices on my computer but i still got the lag...

I'm still tryting to fix the issue and i'll keep this thread update, thanks for the answer.

Share this comment