Infinite enlightment when not in storm

JustAPal
  • Pending

When you clear the celestial storm during the wagstaff minigame, the storm moves to another place. If the storm moves on top of you (appears in the same place that you just cleared it) it has a chance of giving you infinite enlightenment. Your sanity becomes an enlightenment meter and gestalts spawn around you even at day when not in storm. It seems to not always happen and happens to players by accident. It also seems hard to replicate and i'm not sure what fully causes it, but it is most likely caused by the storm spawning in the same place twice (or moving on it's own to the same place twice). To fix this you need to relog or go to caves.

Steps to Reproduce

Clear the storm (or make it move by it's own when the day changes) and make the storm appear on top of you.

• Like 2

User Feedback

This is an extremely common bug that I have experienced daily. I don't think it's specifically tied to the player completing the storms, as sometimes it just seems that the Enlightenment doesn't want to convert back to normal Sanity randomly.

Edited by thegreatJash
  • Like 2

Share this comment

I to have noticed this bug, each time I wonder out of the storm the Enlightenment status appears to remain for however long you don't complete the storm, leave the server or enter the caves. I have noticed this bug also stays after the night has passed during a celestial storm.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Yes all of that is true. I don't know the exact reason why it happens but above is the best guess that i have for why it happens.

Share this comment