In Caves as a Ghost, can't reenter Map when gotten into the part between the map tiles

DarkCore
  • Pending

When dead and playing as a ghost I followed my colleague, but clipped through the map border and am now stuck in a dark part. It was like I could enter the sea on the upper world as a ghost but am now stuck on the sea. metaphorically seen. So I got out of the map, as there was no border but now can't re-enter it.

It was in a part of the map where the Dangling Depth Dweller can be found. - I went downwards and flew out of the biome, between the map, but couldn't enter another or the same biome again, and am now floating in mid-space.

As Screenshot 99 depicts, I got out of this biome, but couldn't re-enter anything. I have no Mods installed except the MiniMap for my Client.

Screenshot (97).png

Screenshot (98).png

Screenshot (99).png

Steps to Reproduce
As a Ghost there seem to be bugs on where you can clip through the map but cant re-enter anywhere, not even where you got in. It happened in the Caves, at the blue mushtree biome as seen in screenshot 99.

User Feedback

@DarkCore Hit the letter "y"on your keyboard to open the in-game chat and type "/rescue" without quotation marks.

If that doesn't work for some reason, tell the host to go to the caves, open the lua console by hitting `, which is to the left of the number 1 at the top of most keyboards, and typing "c_gatherplayers()" without quotes (make sure its on remote instead of local as well).

Share this comment