I'm not getting my items!

BiaKathy
  • Pending

First of all, sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian.
 I've been playing Do not Starve Together for some time, but I realized 
that I'm not getting any more presents, that's really annoying, since I bought 
a game that is not so cheap to play with my friends, they get their items NORMALLY ...
 And I stay there, to see ships, with no new present in the science machine ... 
I want to know what is happening, and I want to know if I will receive the items that
 I stopped earning in the meantime 

User Feedback

There's a limit of 4 gifts a week, how long you play depends on how many gifts you get, but if you feel like you played for a long time and didn't get any gift that should have been dropped, please upload your client_log here to the devs can check it out, make sure to play for a few minutes to the log is able to get the source of the problem.

client_log is located in dobuments > klei > DoNotStarveTogether

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 2

Share this comment

É estranho, pois meu namorado e eu jogamos juntos e ele recebe os presentes normalmente, (jogamos todo dia) mas eu não estou recebendo desde o bug das pedras nas cavernas :'(

It's strange because my boyfriend and I play together and he gets the presents normally, (we play every day) but I'm not getting since the bug of the stones in the caves: '(
Edited by BiaKathy

Share this comment

Não é muito comum, mas de vez em quando o pessoal tem problemas com as skins. Não te preocupa que logo logo a Klei resolve isso :)

• Like 1

Share this comment