idle_shiver_pre, idle_shiver_loop, and idle_shiver_pst animations have a third arm in the up anims.

. . .
  • Fixed

I don't have a gif to show like all my previous reports, but it shouldn't be necessary.

If you guys check your animations for

idle_shiver_preidle_shiver_loop, and idle_shiver_pst you will find a third arm which shouldn't be there conveniently hiding behind most of the symbols but can rarely be visible with certain characters if you have a sharp eye in game.

I would fix it if I could for myself and make it into a mod, but alas I don't have access to the non-broken decompiled animations so it would be great if you folks at Klei can fix the animation instead since it should be easy to just get rid of the third arm :D!

Looking forward to this bug getting fixed hopefully very soon and I won't have to report it in a few months to get it actually fixed like most of my animation bug reports lol..

Steps to Reproduce

Open up the animation file containing the idle animations for shivering

See there's a sneaky third arm in the animation

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

There are no comments to display.