Idle animation arms are snapping abruptly to starting position torwards its end and Wurt's custom idle upper_arm becomes invisible during animation

. . .
  • Fixed

I noticed in one of the latest updates a lot of animations and stuff were updated, unfortunately I noticed some animations became lower quality and buggy looking now. The ones I noticed are these, it would be great if they can be fixed back to there unbuggy selves like before

Idle animation loop - side (if you look closely the upper_arm snaps back to starting position torwards the end, it's easier to notice with a character like Wolfgang which has big arm_upper) - if you're having trouble seeing it look closely at the lower muscle bulge of his arm_upper and you will notice it

1074763202_idlesidearmsnappingbug.gif.5fbd5ba647cee6f2a9032d675d3139de.gif

Idle animation loop - back (look closely torwards the end of the animation you will notice the arm_lower and hand abruptly snap to the starting position of the animation moving to the left

91532698_bugidlebackarmsnap.gif.c21acce36cb4eb91ea53bf0255852b7d.gif

Wurt's idle animation - back (pretty noticable, look at the arm_upper on right it vanishes and then poofs back into existence) - (Wurt has wolfgang's texture than it's easier for you to tell because he has big arm_upper and wurt's arm_upper too small)

165855066_idle_wurtbackarm_upperbug.gif.f2cd87a4e43c617690143296f6141f5b.gif

Please fix the bugged animations back to way they used to be, thank you :D

Steps to Reproduce

Look at the following animations

• Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.