i can't host

ghalioussama
  • Pending

2016-02-11_00001.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
everytime i click Host i get that scrip

User Feedback

Hey @ghalioussama welcome to the forums, have you attempted to verify the integrity of the game cache at least? (Right click the game then select Properties>Local Files Tab>Verify Integrity Of Game Cache).

You are on the cavespreview beta branch when this happens, right?

On the other hand this could be because the saves are from the previous build of the cavespreview.  If you are on the cavespreview beta branch, I'd recommend you delete the cluster folders (these are the auto generated folders for each save slot used in the cavespreview branch) which are found under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether. They are named Cluster_1, Cluster_2, etc. Deleting these would be manually deleting the Server Saves in your Host Game screen. 

Do try to verify the integrity of the game cache first though, then try the second. Cheers.

Share this comment

first hi! yes i did verify ! and yes it is the cavespreview beta! and i did try what you said for deleting but didnt work

Edited by ghalioussama

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Zillvr said:

Hey @ghalioussama welcome to the forums, have you attempted to verify the integrity of the game cache at least? (Right click the game then select Properties>Local Files Tab>Verify Integrity Of Game Cache).

You are on the cavespreview beta branch when this happens, right?

On the other hand this could be because the saves are from the previous build of the cavespreview.  If you are on the cavespreview beta branch, I'd recommend you delete the cluster folders (these are the auto generated folders for each save slot used in the cavespreview branch) which are found under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether. They are named Cluster_1, Cluster_2, etc. Deleting these would be manually deleting the Server Saves in your Host Game screen. 

Do try to verify the integrity of the game cache first though, then try the second. Cheers.

so i fixed it by deleting all the  DoNotStarveTogether folder! thx for the idea

Share this comment