I am on the server for a while after which my character freezes in place.

BULKA2332131231
  • Pending

After I log in to the server, my character gets stuck in one place.But despite the fact that my character is frozen, I can view the map and manage inventory. I don't have mods, the computer is completely suitable for dont starve together.

Steps to Reproduce

client_log.txt

User Feedback

Hello again. I am noticing a large amount of mods in your client log file and like your other bug report I am under the impression that the server is crashing. Please disable server mods and try again or look at your server_log.txt file to figure out which mod is causing issues.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Sorry, but don't tell me how to disable them.

Did I delete the mods correctly, they are also in the cached_mod_manifests and cached_mods folder?

I deleted them, but they downloaded again and the game froze again.

Share this comment

As you are starting to host the server right before Resume World button is clicked to start the world look at the top right and you should see a tab for server mods where you can turn them off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

14 hours ago, BULKA2332131231 said:

image.thumb.png.51e56f4af65ce150a0b4981bcf021957.png

And if I connect to the server?

Excuse me for my lack of understanding

When you connect to a server you are "using" all the mods that are enabled on that server. One would assume the issue is with one of the mods on the server unless this issue still occurs when you host your own vanilla world or play on a server without mods.

Share this comment