Host always disconnected on day 21, and can't past this day.

Leorith
  • Pending

Hello Klei,

So i did not played the game for a few months before a New Reign official release and tried to play since a few days. However each time i create a new world and reach the day 21, i am suddenly disconnected from the server i host. The message only displays you have been disconnected and then it quits the game. I tried to disable the mods or to quit and relaod several times to get passed the day but it always end up by an instant disconnection when connecting on the world.

Edit: Hello i found the origin of my bug i didnt disabled the mods correctly the first time i did a new game with mods correctly removed and it works. I hope i made no one loose time for this! Apologizes. You can Delete this thread!

Steps to Reproduce
Only reaching the day 21 looks required and i could not find a way to past it yet. EDIT: Having a thermal stone mod that crashes the game when the stone cools down

User Feedback

Could you please provide us with your client_log.txt file? If you are hosting a dedicated server, please include your server_log.txt 

When sending the dedicated server logs, please ensure to match up the appropriate cluster_n folder with the in-game slot being used. So for example, if you were playing on save slot 1, your server log would be in Cluster_1.

And you can find your client_log.txt file in your documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt

Share this comment