l1v3r
  • Fixed
When I run DST, it just turns off and synchronizes. Yesterday I played normally. But after the update on September 14, 177 the game stopped working. If you run the game through the root folder, you receive an error: "The entry point to the inet_pton procedure was not found in the DL2 library of WS2_32.dll"

P.S. I have windows xp SP3 
DxDiag.txt
client_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce
When I run DST, it just turns off and synchronizes. Yesterday I played normally. But after the update on September 14, 177 the game stopped working. If you run the game through the root folder, you receive an error: "The entry point to the inet_pton procedure was not found in the DL2 library of WS2_32.dll" P.S. I have windows xp SP3
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

First off, please verify your game files for Don't Starve Together. This replaces any files that have either been corrupted or were missing.

Also, looking at your DxDiag, it looks like your GPU (AMD Radeon HD) drivers have not been updated since 2011 - you can download the latest drivers from the AMD Support site.

Share this comment

I have the same issue with the same OS. It makes little sense to update GPU graphics when the game was working fine one day ago... I hope this gets fixed so I won't need to replace my whole PC...

• Like 1

Share this comment

19 hours ago, JanH said:

First off, please verify your game files for Don't Starve Together. This replaces any files that have either been corrupted or were missing.

Also, looking at your DxDiag, it looks like your GPU (AMD Radeon HD) drivers have not been updated since 2011 - you can download the latest drivers from the AMD Support site.

Nothing helps ((((

Share this comment

19 hours ago, JanH said:

HELP

Share this comment