glitched fire pit

KimThought
  • Closed

hi, I saw the patch note and it said the position of the flame was fixed, but i don't think it is.

first picture is from before update, and bottom picture is from today after the update.

yesterday, when the pit was made for the first time, the position of the fire was correct, and gets out of place when it was lit for the second time.

but after today's update, the position of the flame would start off position from the beginning.

tested on my dedicated server, hosting, and on friend's server.

20160421163351_1.jpg

this was made for the first time, after today's update

20160422190549_1.jpg

also, the animation for the fire gets glitched up.

when you put out the fire with ice, for example, the fire animation goes away, but the remaining time clock stops ticking.

and when you try and put the fire on again, the flame animation disappears.

this only happens with two new skins for fire pits. original fire pit works just fine.

When you restart the whole server, however, you can see the flame again, but same thing happens if the fire ever goes out...

Steps to Reproduce
position of the flame is off from the start. also, the animation for the fire gets glitched up. when you put out the fire with ice, for example, the fire animation goes away, but the remaining time clock stops ticking. and when you try and put the fire on again, the flame animation disappears. this only happens with two new skins for fire pits. original fire pit works just fine.

User Feedback

7 hours ago, V2C said:

Do you remember which mod it was? 

it was "campfire respawn" mod that was causing the issue.

steam workshop number 569043634.

it made flames from two new fire pit skins to disappear if it was set on starting second time.

original firepit working just fine.

it would also dislocate the position of the flame.

edit: i just checked that the author of this mod just updated with a fix :)

Edited by KimThought

Share this comment