Garden Rigamajig appear in the sea for no reason

ArubaroBeefalo
  • Pending

i was walking and find the item in the middle of an unexplored sea area (so impossible to be me doing shenanigans and forgeting later)

20210103201725_1.thumb.jpg.b934085a6cb02b788606190f245bd242.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

no idea

• Sanity 1

User Feedback

16 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

That portion of sea was unexplored

im assuming its a private server because you are sending it to bugs?

Share this comment

12 minutes ago, Hellheater said:

im assuming its a private server because you are sending it to bugs?

Yes, i forget to mention that. Nobody played in that world so it basically spawn in the middle of the sea

Also, i didnt try, but i dont think that item float in that way in the water. The waves effect under it was bugged, so pixelated

Share this comment

Was this world created in the beta? Back in the beta, there was a bug that duplicated rigamajig's to 0,0,0, if this is a newer world, please try to provide any details you can.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, zarklord_klei said:

Was this world created in the beta? Back in the beta, there was a bug that duplicated rigamajig's to 0,0,0, if this is a newer world, please try to provide any details you can.

i create the world in the live version before the beta was open, when the RWYS beta came i retrofited the world to play it and keeped playing until the beta was closed, i put the world again in the live version

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i create the world in the live version before the beta was open, when the RWYS beta came i retrofited the world to play it and keeped playing until the beta was closed, i put the world again in the live version again

yup, that would make sense, bug's already been fixed, just a remnant from the beta.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment