Games Keeps Crashing

Cvmoote
  • Pending

Every time I load up the game, and head over to the clients section of my mods, it crashes before I can even scroll to look at them. I haven't had any new mods, and it's my first time playing since the update... I can't load my worlds even. What should I do? Redownload?

Steps to Reproduce

Not sure what's wrong

• Like 1

User Feedback

could you please attach \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt so we can determine the source of the issue?
You could also try validating your game files via steam 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

Yes here it is, sorry. It could very well be a mod, I was just wondering why it was crashing me in the menu screen if it was. I can't even view my mods.client_log.txt

Share this comment

Hello, i have a simillar problem.

I launch a new server (local or online, with or without mods) and after 1 min DST crash :'(  (white screen)

I got this message image.png.b353b9acfb82750da9737b3dc9d0d6a8.png

I join there my logs if you could help me: client_log.txt

Thank you in advance,

(PS: verify and reinstall the files change nothing :/ )

Share this comment

On 4/8/2022 at 10:39 PM, Cvmoote said:

Yes here it is, sorry. It could very well be a mod, I was just wondering why it was crashing me in the menu screen if it was. I can't even view my mods.client_log.txt

Could you go reproduce the crash and before you launch the game again, go upload the client log again? this one doesn't have any crashing going on

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

On 4/11/2022 at 1:59 PM, zarklord_klei said:

Could you go reproduce the crash and before you launch the game again, go upload the client log again? this one doesn't have any crashing going on

It actually has stopped crashing since I got rid of one of the mods that was having trouble updating. It's just weird that the mod was causing crashes in the menu.

• Like 1

Share this comment