Game freezes when I use some Console Commands

GregorSamsa
  • Pending

I've been playing around with a few console commands on a server hosted on my computer, and I noticed that the game freezes when I use the  c_select() c_sel():Remove() command and c_gonext() command. 

the remove command crashes the game almost every time, while the c_gonext command crashes it every time I go to an Ice Box and a few other player-made objects. 

Is anyone else experiencing this? The game doesn't show any errors, it just freezes.

Steps to Reproduce
Type "c_gonext("icebox") or c_select() c_sel():Remove() on basically anything.

User Feedback

Hi. First you should try disabling all client and server modes (if you have any) then running Steam's "Verify Integrity of Game Cache". Instructions are here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

If you are running a world with caves enabled, then please make sure it says "Remote" to the left of the console command text box. Pressing Ctrl toggles this, so unfortunately copy/pasting text into the text box will toggle this every time.

If the problem still persists then please attach your client_log.txt file. It will contain information about the crash.

If you are hosting with caves enabled then please provide the log files located the Master and Caves for the cluster your running (the cluster number is in the same order as the 

Share this comment