Game crashing

Stephen171
  • Pending

It's have been some time since i'm having some crashes, first i was thinking it was some mod, until some textures of the game began to appear like this:

image.png.3487a3a9769d68c9f9630641d234fde6.png   image.png.44cbfcb4e3f59396b10c7aab9fc1e67e.png   image.png.adf33f3069bd16fcc6ee3e7a549a20a3.png  

It was only a matter of seconds to crash when i saw this, some time later i begin to see this in chosing a character to play, some times i could reach that screen, but now i cannot, the game simply crash before joining a server or one of my worlds. (Out of Memory)

image.png.e2fd18fbda8656d82f665ceeaead00bb.png   image.png.f46fdb6f462584ec7f5de7c006e1031c.png  

And yes, i tried to check the files, disable all the mods, and the problem was not solved, i even remember to have re-install the game again.

image.png

Steps to Reproduce

Try to enter a server/create one and crashes.

User Feedback

Were you playing on a different computer previously? Looking at your logs, it looks like your system is using an integrated Intel G33/G31 graphics chipset (GMA) which is below the Don't Starve Together's minimum system requirements. Your chipset is unable to render due to it being unsupported by the game. We recommend playing the game on a different system that meets/surpasses the minimum system requirements.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Negative, since i began to play the game i have the same computer, never got many problems with the game, just some crashes due to the low ram of the computer. I think i created three reports of crashs here in the forums, this being the third one. I guess this problem only begun to apper in the end of last year, and sadly i can't afford a PC for the time being.

Share this comment