Game can't find tex file of item which has "equippable" component

Reyhan_Grant
  • Pending

We have an moded item that has a component "equippable". When you pick it in hand, game looses it's tex file and tries to find it in atlas 'images/inventoryimages2.xml'. Item loses his texture in crafting tab. There is an error from logs
Deserializing tile data (425 x 425)
[00:03:01]: WARNING! Could not find region 'jg_axe.tex' from atlas 'images/inventoryimages2.xml'. Is the region specified in the atlas?
[00:03:01]: Looking for default texture '' from atlas 'images/inventoryimages2.xml'.
[00:03:01]: Error Looking for default texture in from atlas 'images/inventoryimages2.xml'.
[00:03:01]: WARNING! Could not find region 'jg_axe.tex' from atlas 'images/inventoryimages2.xml'. Is the region specified in the atlas?
[00:03:01]: Looking for default texture '' from atlas 'images/inventoryimages2.xml'.
[00:03:01]: Error Looking for default texture in from atlas 'images/inventoryimages2.xml'.
image.png.8fe678d661b055e3f06e5c3a1764f5f8.png

Steps to Reproduce

1. Get an moded item with "equippable" component
2. Add it's craft to favourites
3. Pick item in slot of hand/armor/hat
4. Scroll the list of favourites crafts
5. U'll see texture of previous item instead of our's
6. Check logs 

• Like 2

User Feedback

I noticed this same bug when playing with my friends some of them when they favorited mod crafting recipes randomly some of the recipes would show the wrong texture or nothing instead of the item's texture :/

Share this comment

22 hours ago, . . . said:

I noticed this same bug when playing with my friends some of them when they favorited mod crafting recipes randomly some of the recipes would show the wrong texture or nothing instead of the item's texture :/

I wasted 3 hours before I noticed that it isn't my problem >:(

• Thanks 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment