"Follow us on Youtube" I did but I can't claim the points

Sarril
  • Pending

Just as the tittle says. Also, how many points do you need to claim the "big pile of spools"? I have 3400 and the option to 'redeem' says that I have 'not enough'... beside the Youtube-link and claim of the points, there is no other option/possibility to get them, what do I have to do to get those spools?

I would love to purchase all the characters and skins for real money to support You devs, love the Don't Starve and DST (those are the only games I played so far), but I have very complicated financial and life situation so I can't, and since I do want to take a look at those new character/s and/or skin/s, I really could use the spools... 

Steps to Reproduce
Klei account, Youtube Account

User Feedback

Have you tried unsubscribing and resubscribing? That worked for me.

And as far as I know, the big pile of spools isn’t implemented yet, no matter how many points you have.

Share this comment

6 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Have you tried unsubscribing and resubscribing? That worked for me.

And as far as I know, the big pile of spools isn’t implemented yet, no matter how many points you have.

I did it like 5 times, nope, didn't worked for me.

And oh, good to know. Would be nice if They implemented it and it actually gave a lot of those.. I really could use them and check those newest characters out.. and maybe create a skin or few... well, that won't likely happen knowing life but oh well. Thanks for the info.

Share this comment