Figure Sketches got disorientated recently, I think.

goodguythatguy
  • Pending

I'm playing solo on a World and have not killed Fuelweaver yet. However, today I noticed that I had several Ancient Fuelweaver Figure Sketches in one of my chests, but all the Bee Queen Figure Sketches I remember having are gone. Also, I had 1 Antlion Figure Sketch, but that has been replaced with a Bee Queen Figure Sketch. Am I developing dementia or has something recently been changed with the Figure Sketches? Sorry if this issue has already been brought up or isn't actually an issue at all. Thanks.

Steps to Reproduce

I'm playing solo on a World and have not killed Fuelweaver yet. However, today I noticed that I had several Ancient Fuelweaver Figure Sketches in one of my chests, but all the Bee Queen Figure Sketches I remember having are gone. Also, I had 1 Antlion Figure Sketch, but that has been replaced with a Bee Queen Figure Sketch. Am I developing dementia or has something recently been changed with the Figure Sketches? Sorry if this issue has already been brought up or isn't actually an issue at all. Thanks.

• Like 1

User Feedback