Faceless Wigfrid

chirsg
  • Pending

You take golden Wigfrid and you give us faceless Wigfrid? What is this?

image.png.335f9a43bea0a9c204178034f4da8432.png

Steps to Reproduce

Build up inspiration, use brightshade staff, switch from enlightened crown to brightshade helmet. Often, you lose your face.

User Feedback

On 1/7/2024 at 11:49 PM, _zwb said:

Mod issue

No, sorry, this is completely false. I had a player join my server and see that faceless characters aren't a result of mods. The server is completely unmodded with only clientside mods applied. Two people seeing the same bug isn't a mod issue. 

Please rescind your comment or edit it with a strikeout.

Share this comment

4 minutes ago, chirsg said:

No, sorry, this is completely false. I had a player join my server and see that faceless characters aren't a result of mods. The server is completely unmodded with only clientside mods applied. Two people seeing the same bug isn't a mod issue. 

Please rescind your comment or edit it with a strikeout.

Client mods can cause animation issues too, what client mods were enabled?

I'm asking this because I cannot replicate this bug on my device.

Share this comment

1 minute ago, _zwb said:

Client mods can cause animation issues too, what client mods were enabled?

I'm asking this because I cannot replicate this bug on my device.

There were a few, but it's a troubling bug if two people can see it on a vanilla server. I could test it to see if it happens when 0 mods are enabled, but you can't deny that it's a significant problem if 2 people on a vanilla server are seeing the bug

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, chirsg said:

There were a few, but it's a troubling bug if two people can see it on a vanilla server. I could test it to see if it happens when 0 mods are enabled, but you can't deny that it's a significant problem if 2 people on a vanilla server are seeing the bug

If you are the host of the server then your client mods can have the same effects as server mods, I suspect that's the case for this

Share this comment

image.png.cd78f4baa316d1f66bc31340c2aeb3cd.png

All client mods switched off. This 100% is not a result of mods at all. This is completely vanilla with the exception of freecrafting.

I've also seen people as willow that have this bug occur, so it's not a Wigfrid exclusive problem.

The easiest method to replicate is to have both of the songs in inventory active and switch out the crown and helmet while attacking with brightshade staff.

They seriously better get rid of this in the next patch. They acted so fast to patch out golden wigfrid. but if they take their time with this one, I'll be furious.

Share this comment