Faceless character when switching out brightshade helmet and enlightened crown during fluctuations of sanity thresholds.

chirsg
  • Fixed

I'll repost this again because I wouldn't be surprised if someone's fake information comment on my first post discredited the factual bug report I had submitted. Not pointing fingers, but as a result, this bug report got completely sabotaged, or I hope it was rather than Klei straight out not caring.

But a character loses their face when equipping a brightshade helmet during times of sanity fluctuation when an enlightened crown is previously equipped.

It will just completely ignore the brightshade helm sprite and just take away the face of the afflicted character.

The Golden Wigfrid bug got patched like, 72 hours after it was discovered despite it being absolutely beloved. This one is straight out traumatizing and gets left in. 

Steps to Reproduce

Enter a state of a sanity fluctuation threshold of enlightened crown's light radius turning off and on and equip the brightshade helmet. 

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

The Golden Wigfrid bug got patched like, 72 hours after it was discovered despite it being absolutely beloved. This one is straight out traumatizing and gets left in. 

Klei programmers fix bug whenever they feel like it, there are instances where an impactful bug is reported and even a solution given, it still took months for them to actually fix it.:lol:

Share this comment