End User License keeps showing up, presets and world's deleted

EOReality
  • Pending

(Xbox One S) Every time DST is opened today and I select my profile, the End User License Agreement shows up and asks me to accept again. After accepting and logging in, all item and character skins are removed, as well as my saved presets(the skins are still unlocked in my wardrobe and belongings, luckily). However, there's also the issue that EVERY world I have made was deleted and even after making a new world, logging off, opening the game and re accepting the EULA, the world is deleted. (Also, leaving world's or clicking Log out causes an infinite loading screen, meaning I have to close the game to leave a world) This only happens to my account, not any other on my console. 

Steps to Reproduce

I have asked quite a few of my friends but they haven't had this issue at all. I'm not sure what triggered the constant reappearance of the EULA every log in, but I can't find a way to stop it from happening. Restarting console or reinstalling the game doesn't change anything.

User Feedback

Full week later, nothing has changed on my end. Still entirely unable to have my own consistent world :/ I don't know what to try now, I think can really only wait for a fix eventually until I start playing again

Share this comment