Dumbbell issue?

Longero
  • Pending

I have a problem with new Wolfgang -- running with Dumbbell lowers the mightiness meter and there is not pause as mentioned. Is this somehow related with hunger or other factors ??

Steps to Reproduce

I have a problem with new Wolfgang -- running with Dumbbell lowers the mightiness meter and there is not pause as mentioned. Is this somehow related with hunger or other factors ??

User Feedback

Are you running against the edge of the land or up against any other physics object? If not then please try disabling any client or server mods you might have running.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

4 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Are you running against the edge of the land or up against any other physics object? If not then please try disabling any client or server mods you might have running.

I think he didnt understand how this work. He thinks if you have dumbbell in hands and that stops mightiness meter. If you standing still it does not pause it, you have to move while bumbbell is in your hands. :) I started new world with wolfgang and noticed the same issue, but then I noticed it works only when you runing.

Share this comment

On 3/31/2022 at 11:21 PM, PhoeniX19922 said:

I think he didnt understand how this work. He thinks if you have dumbbell in hands and that stops mightiness meter. If you standing still it does not pause it, you have to move while bumbbell is in your hands. :) I started new world with wolfgang and noticed the same issue, but then I noticed it works only when you runing.

Looks like this is the answer ;) thanks

Share this comment