DST crashing when entering caves

Green_beans
  • Pending

Hi Klei Support team,

In the last few months I’ve been experiencing issues with entering caves when playing in other serves that are not mine. I noticed that everyone else but me is capable of entering caves without their game crashing (20 seconds of loading and then getting kicked out of game). I’ve tried deleting the game and reinstalling it but that still didn’t fix the problem. Can we look into this issue? 
I am a big fan of the game and want to continue being able to play it! :)

Psn: Green_Beans

Steps to Reproduce
Entering a cave hole

User Feedback

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the game. Unfortunately, we'll need more information in order to look into this further. If you join a server with caves and crash once more, could we get you to send us your client_log.txt and your DxDiag.txt files? 

You can generate your DxDiag.txt fileby following the steps here: http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/2503104-how-can-i-find-my-dxdiag-file 

And you can find your client_log.txt file in your documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Hi! 

Thank you for the response. I am actually a ps4 user, and not PC. Not quite sure how to get a client log and the dxdiag on my ps4.

Share this comment