Don't Starve Together: Starter Pack 2019 (DLC) Not installing

BrokenBidule
  • Pending

Hi!

I'm horrified to be back here so soon after my last message that didn't end up being a bug, but Steam says it doesn't offer support so I should come here.

I've bought 2 DLCs and they got installed.

• Don't Starve Together: Starter Pack 2019 (DLC) and
  • Don't Starve Together: Starter Pack 2020 (DLC)

When I opened the game, the Starter Pack 2020 got added with Wurt! I was really pleased... But the chest with the items from the 2019 items (including Wortox) did not install.

Steam says they are both installed. I don't know what to do?

I don't know that you need my DxDiag or anything, but I got print screens showing that the games are downloaded, and showing that Wortox is pouting and not available...

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Image 1.png

Image 2.png

Steps to Reproduce

I tried deleting the game and restarting it to see if it would load the DLC but no luck.

User Feedback

Hi! It's been a while since I posted this...

I tried to get a refund from Steam, so I could just re-buy the DLC and get what I paid for. But Steam denied me since I played the game (They didn't even read the issue, and of course I've played DST!)

I've contacted Klei by email, but no answer either...

I can't even buy the DLC again and just pay it twice to get the character! Steam says I have it so won't let me buy it again even if I can't use it!

I'd really appreciate assistance!

Share this comment

Yeah...

I've tried to deactivate the DLC on Steam, uninstall the game, reinstall the game and see if the DLC would be recognized when I activated it again... But no luck.

Frustrated.

Share this comment

I don't know what did it, but two weeks after buying the pack it the Curio finally appeared when I opened the game today.

You can close this.

Share this comment