Don't starve together crashes after Apr 26 update

zty119950705
  • Fixed

When I play online games with my friend, every game crashes with this warning message. I am pretty sure the Apr 26th update did something. I play on Mac. HELP!! My friend plays on PC and his game is just fine.

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 6.51.37 PM.png

Steps to Reproduce

Every multiplayer game crashes during the first night. Maybe it is related to me eating something??

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Same happens to me! :( i have a mini fix, dont keep the click press when putting a tree or a trap or everything that can be putted on the floor, 

if u keep the right click or left click press the game crashes! (and also this crash happens to me randomly)

Share this comment

57 minutes ago, ggdenzel said:

Same happens to me! :( i have a mini fix, dont keep the click press when putting a tree or a trap or everything that can be putted on the floor, 

if u keep the right click or left click press the game crashes! (and also this crash happens to me randomly)

Did you start having this issue after the recent update? I was just fine during the past 1 week (new player!).

Share this comment

i got the issue today! im also a new player (60 hours i think) sorry for my bad english im a spanish player, but the fix i have is to not put traps or plant trees or everything that can be in the floor while u click for too long in the mouse D: but dont worry they gonna fix it soon for sure!

Share this comment

I'm getting the same error message now (before I was getting error messages that it might be a mod I'm using). I'm on Windows 10.

I have tried "clean all", disabling mods one-by-one, disabling all mods, restarting my pc, clearing my cookies and caches, scanning my pc for any issues. I thought that starting a new game with no mods after cleaning everything might do the trick but here I am on day 3 and still getting this error message.

Additionally before the first crash, when I would try to use something from my inventory it would lag or drag it back into the previous slot sporadically.

.96a70f0307ecb027fff1c14e97197656.jpg

Earlier example before removing the mods.

6007ba553ed1795c93ced683b811004e.jpg

Share this comment

Same happens to me when I try to walk with an item selected

Edited by einav
  • Like 1

Share this comment