Don't Starve Randomly Crashing

pieniek139
  • Fixed

Hi, 
I'm playing don't starve for something around 3-4 years if not longer, and after playing with my friend for the first time (I was always playing alone cause I couldn't find anyone to play with), I created word, guided him how to join and after couple of seconds game crashed, but no message appered when there was mod problem or something else, I checked game files and there was no signs of crash, game just closed. After something around 8 tries from my side, he created the world, and everything went smothly. I forgot about crash and when I wanted to play dst on my single world couple days later same crash occured, I thought it was outdated mods, but everything was updated w mods.  I disabled them but nothing changed, I crated new world but same happened. Processor usage is at 40% and gpu is 25% when game crash no usage spikes. I'm playing on steam. 
My PC: Intel Core i5-10400F, GTX 1650, 16 GB ram. 

Hope you know way to fix it I don't want to end my jurney with this game after more that 1000 hours plaied. 

Steps to Reproduce

client_log.txt

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

can you please attach the following files?
Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\donotstarvetogether_client.dmp
Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\donotstarvetogether_master.dmp
Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\donotstarvetogether_caves.dmp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

I was looking for them but only one dmp files had been created after crash. It's donotstarvetogether_client.dmp here it is. 
PS Sorry for late hours, but I'm in another time zone 

donotstarvetogether_client.dmp

Edited by pieniek139
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

Thanks, no worries about the late ours. We (well most people on the team) only check notifications during work hours.

There will be a hotfix going out today that will resolve this issue.

Changed Status to Fixed

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment