Don't bug together

WarmDST
  • Fixed

1.other players can't see the seeds in bird trap(only the one who put it in),and hard to catch a bird

2.weird ways of spawning

(1)tallbird eggs can turn into tallbird in 10 seconds when the last one died

(2)wurt's merm house can spawning merm very fast(spawn in 20seconds when last one died)

(3)killer bee in hives never spawning again(at least I have waiting for it one day)

(4)bats and nightmares(spawning by cave entrance and nightmare light) are spawning all of them in a moment

3.Pipspook spawning less when wendy players in the server(I'm not sure or maybe some grave spawning pipspook but some don't)

and bring pipspook  reduce the range of touch ,for example, hard to cook food or  jump into wormholes

Steps to Reproduce

default game

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

1.other players can't see the seeds in bird trap(only the one who put it in),and hard to catch a bird Fixed

2.weird ways of spawning

(1)tallbird eggs can turn into tallbird in 10 seconds when the last one died Fixed

(2)wurt's merm house can spawning merm very fast(spawn in 20seconds when last one died) Fixed

(3)killer bee in hives never spawning again(at least I have waiting for it one day) Can't Reproduce

(4)bats and nightmares(spawning by cave entrance and nightmare light) are spawning all of them in a moment Working As Intended

3.Pipspook spawning less when wendy players in the server(I'm not sure or maybe some grave spawning pipspook but some don't) Can't Reproduce

and bring pipspook  reduce the range of touch ,for example, hard to cook food or  jump into wormholes Fixed

Changed Status to Fixed

• Thanks 2
  • Big Ups 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment