Disconect in cave entrance loading

Raynic64
  • Pending

No momento, estou sendo desconectado ao carregar uma caverna com muita frequência, consegui solucionar problemas com o reiniciar do pc, agora até agora estou sendo desconectado, às vezes, ao carregar uma caverna, aparece uma mensagem "desconectado" e, às vezes, "badpassword" e estou redirecionado para o menu do jogo que é para o servidor do meu amigo novamente, e reproduz sem acesso a cavernas não da, gostaria de uma solução possível. PS: desculpe pelos erros de ortografia

Steps to Reproduce
The previous summer I had explored a good part of the ruins, and now I decided to set up my base there, pre built everything, and when I went to connect to the cave server (after restarting the computer to avoid disconect) I took disconect anyway, and being redirected to the bottom of the game

User Feedback

Hello @ Raynic64 , welcome to the forums. Through google translate you seem to be disconnected when you enter the caves. Correct?

Previous issue like that which randomly disconnects users could be due to the ANTIVIRUS interfering with the communications between the Master and Cave servers. So ask the host of the server to try to disable their ANTIVIRUS OR add the dedicated servers to the whitelist antivirus . Depending on how they host the server if through Host Game Screen or with a current Dedicated Server, each program should be added to the whitelist antivirus .

If that doesn't work, it's possible that it's due to mod conflict restricting users to play in the Caves. Ask your friend host to check their server log files for any "ERROR" or "FAIL" logs.

That's about all I can suggest for now.

Share this comment