Deleting the whole world

JustAnotherGuy
  • Pending

was playing dont starve together with my friend, went to take a dump for like 5 minutes, and when i came back i was at my starting screen and the whole world was deleted. the password to the server and the settings were still there... just all of our 12 hours of progress were gone. my friend said that two seconds after i left, i left, then he got kicked... keep in mind that when i came back i was at the starting screen(character select).

Steps to Reproduce
i wasnt doing anything, just afking.happened randomly.

User Feedback

You could have just said you went afk for 5mins.. rather than telling us what you actually did... Anyways, him getting kicked im not sure why that happened, but when you get kicked you should be able to join again, and if you were the only 1 on the server, you could have died, and if no 1 is on/alive in "survival mode", the world resets after 2 minutes.

Share this comment

23 hours ago, Aquaterion said:

You could have just said you went afk for 5mins.. rather than telling us what you actually did... Anyways, him getting kicked im not sure why that happened, but when you get kicked you should be able to join again, and if you were the only 1 on the server, you could have died, and if no 1 is on/alive in "survival mode", the world resets after 2 minutes.

but i made sure to turn on god mode... (yes its cheating ik) and it was on endless mode ._.

Share this comment