dedicated server broke

cherrypiee
  • Pending

i just go into caves to get a couple of light bulbs, when i come out it was storming in decidious in autumn, my stats reduced to 100 and longness of the seasons' were changed. its a dedicated server and here is the logs.20210208180558_1.thumb.jpg.e42ba6ba96c1fe49f00d39579eed3c43.jpg20210208180719_1.thumb.jpg.2ce67390187cdf1c1b4bd5f56590690d.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

btw when i go into caves again everything went back to normal in there so i shut down the server and launched again, everything was fine but the server mods were disabled.client_log.txt (this is the real client log, the other ones are server logs.)

Edit: it keeps happening, i am disconnecting and connecting to save the day but still its not fixed.

User Feedback

@cherrypiee for me, this bug was caused by the "moving box" mod. After disabling all the client and server mods, I wasn't able to reproduce the bug anymore. I suggest you do the same and then reintroduce the mods 1 by 1.

Share this comment

13 hours ago, jvalente said:

@cherrypiee for me, this bug was caused by the "moving box" mod. After disabling all the client and server mods, I wasn't able to reproduce the bug anymore. I suggest you do the same and then reintroduce the mods 1 by 1.

for now, i managed to fix it with deleting modoverrides file from both cave and master. if it happens again i'll disable the clint ones too, thanks for advice.

Share this comment