Dedicated and hosted server crash

Ducky08
  • Pending

Hello, 

So my problem is that I made a dedicated server with a friend of mine (who was helping me making it) and it worked for that night. 
Suddenly the next day something went wrong and the dedicated server started to crash. It was letting me in the server but after a short time it said this: "you lost the connection with the server" 
After that  I checked the hosted server and it did the same thing (the screenshots and files are going to be at the end of the post so it easier to read it)
Now I have the dedicated server deleted and I also Reinstalled the game. 
Before that, my friend suggested to me to delete and unsubscribe to that mod which I don't use even if I don't have it activated on the moment beacuse that might cause the problem. What I found and could be useful is : [00:03:38]: PushNetworkDisconnectEvent With Reason: "ID_CONNECTION_LOST", reset: true 

After all that the problem was the same and we don't have any idea what could cause crash on both server.

here is the log and the DxDiag file:

client_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

If you any question asky I tried my best to describe the important things, anywaysThank you so much for your help!

20190308220416_1.thumb.jpg.9a7ec42deeed07cb2004da89eaa6806a.jpg

20190308220642_1.thumb.jpg.3afec4a0e14d284f47de643afee6c7af.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Steps to Reproduce To fix the issue I tried this: -Verifying integrity of game files -Reinstalling the game I don't know what to do to solve the problem. 

User Feedback

I'm going to add some more information, maybe it helps:
I tried to uninstall the client mods of the server, after I did that the server still crashed but is lasted a bit longer.
I am asking for some help since.. This problem caused a lot of issues for me and I still have no idea what could be the problem..
Thanks for your help once again!

Share this comment

Hi,

I have no idea, but If it's the server that's crashing the server's log will probably be more helpful than the client log.

Could you attach that one?

Share this comment

Hello, 

Sorry for not responding for a long time I hope you can reply me fast, 
Do you mean the Caves and Master's server log? I can send these to you, I can't find any other server log. 
server_log.txt
server_log.txt

I hope this helps and thanks for replying!

Share this comment

It's the mod "Unbreakable Thermal Stones!" that crashes, try disabling that. However, it could crash because an other mod isn't properly implemented, causing this mod to crash.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

It seems to be working after disabling this mod. Thank you so much!
I'll contact again if something happens.

Share this comment