Crock pot not working

kitzz313
  • Pending

Platform : Steam, on Windows

Mods : Yes 

I'm currently using DST storm cellar, DST Korean Localization Pack, Beefalo Milk, Geometric Placement, Show me(origin), Fire resurrection, 45 Inventory slots and Global position, if this matters. 

Issue title : Cannot cook using crock pot 

Describe your issue : I can cook using Warly's portable crock pot, but otherwise every other normal crock pot does not work. I've tried creating other world, Making my friend host the world for trying crock pot... but it also does not work. 

Steps to Reproduce

Steps to reproduce :

1. Fill up the 4 ingredients in the crock pot

2. Click the cook button.

3. It simply does not work. I can press the button, but it does not change, the ingredients are still there and crock pot does not cook. 

dst bug.JPG

User Feedback

On 5/27/2021 at 7:18 PM, Purple Squirtle said:

You cannot put a meaty stew in a crock pot

That's a mode showing the final outcome on the 5th slot! 

Share this comment

8 hours ago, kitzz313 said:

That's a mode showing the final outcome on the 5th slot! 

oooh my bad. Its probably your mods that are broken. Disable the prediction mod and it will probably work. If that doesnt work, disable all of them and see if it works. If it does, add them back one by one until you find the culprit

• Like 1

Share this comment

On 5/29/2021 at 6:21 PM, Purple Squirtle said:

oooh my bad. Its probably your mods that are broken. Disable the prediction mod and it will probably work. If that doesnt work, disable all of them and see if it works. If it does, add them back one by one until you find the culprit

Oh wow it works now! Thank you so so much, I disabled the mod and it works perfectly now! Have a nice day tysm again! 

Share this comment

Cool. Glad it's working. Remember that mods are created by players and not by Klei themselves. So if you ever have a problem in the game, it could be a mod that is affecting it. but because klei doesnt make these mods, they are not responsible for what happens on a mod there is little point in raising a bug on the forum. Only if all mods are disabled should you raise a bug in the future. thanks :)

• Like 1

Share this comment