Crashing when loading to game

Maly_Kyanid
  • Pending

Me and my friend, we play a game online together through steam. Every time we start the server we get to choose characters, but it always crashes when loading into the game. We've tried changing the server owner, turning off anti-virus, reinstalling, Verify integrity and turning off mods.
Unfortunately, none of this worked.
We played the game normally and after a long time (Christmas) we turned it on again and unfortunately this problem started to appear.
I don't get any information about error or crash in the files.

Thanks for help.

Steps to Reproduce

We've tried changing the server owner, turning off anti-virus, reinstalling, Verify integrity and turning off mods.
Unfortunately, none of this worked.

client_log.txt caves_server_log.txt

master_server_log.txt

User Feedback

You'll want to post your client_log.txt, as well as master_server_log.txt and caves_server_log.txt. Those can be found in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

7 hours ago, PeterA said:

You'll want to post your client_log.txt, as well as master_server_log.txt and caves_server_log.txt. Those can be found in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether.

I just added them, thanks for help.

Share this comment

@Maly_Kyanid it looks like you uploaded the chat log instead of the master server log. Can you try loading again and after it crashes, then upload the files again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

13 hours ago, PeterA said:

@Maly_Kyanid it looks like you uploaded the chat log instead of the master server log. Can you try loading again and after it crashes, then upload the files again.

:wilson_facepalm: soorry for complications. I replaced it.

Share this comment

@Maly_Kyanid i'm not seeing any crash in your logs. The log file says it is from Monday August 8th. Is that the last time you ran the game and it crashed? I'm also seeing a lot of mods in that log file, so you'll want to try without any mods.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment